Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Disco

On Friday the 12Th we went to the disco. The junior disco went from 6:00 until 7:00 and the senior disco went from 7:45 until 9:00. For the disco I went to Charlie's house.

For afternoon tea we had chips and some delicious hot chocolate and then went to a band rehearsal including Charlie and 2 of her elder brothers.

Band rehearsal took 1 hour. Including singing, there were 6 singers, one of the singers were Charlie. There were a few people from my school including Charlie, Jane and Will.

Band felt like forever, but it was nice to here Charlie sing with her other friends from church.

Once band practice was over we went straight back to Charlie's house and were going to get ready for the disco. After we had gotten ready we had dinner.

For dinner we had chips, bread and barbecue sauce. I only ate the chips with the barbecue sauce. Then Charlie and l put our makeup on and we were flaming with enthusiasm to go to the disco.

Charlie's mum had to do our hair and when I saw my hair I was burning with anticipation to go to the disco to show my other friends.

After Charlie's mum did our hair we both looked in the mirror. Once Charlie's mum had done our hair we went back upstairs to get the rest of our costumes on.

Then we almost forgot to put on our earrings. I had dangling earrings with 3 bits at the bottom with black.

We also painted our nails dark purple. When we were ready to go, Charlie's mum put on this really cool hair spray and made our hair look all glittery and shiny.

We got to the disco a little bit late so we missed out on the limbo and some songs.

Our DJ this year was DJ Cliff. Last years the disco DJ was the Principal's sister. But DJ Cliff is better because he is at all the discos I've been to so far.

As soon as Charlie and I got there we went straight to the lolly counter and started to buy as many lollies as possible. It was great fun.

Then we saw the boys and as soon as they saw us, they laughed at us. Then every time we saw them they just kept on laughing at us.

It was really annoying. Charlie and I just ignored by dancing, when we were at the disco.

The disco didn't go on for that long since Charlie and me got there late. When the disco finished my dad came to pick me up.

He was by the entrance door and I was a metre away from him sitting down on the stairs to the courtyard with Charlie staring at the amazing and beautiful stars.

He didn't realise that it was me because of my hair and also because I was so pale from using to much powder which made me really white.

When I looked over my shoulder I realised it was him and got up and walked towards him.

When he saw me he thought I was a complete stranger and he gave me a strange look. Then I shouted out hello!

Once he finally realised it was me he said I looked really different from the last time he saw me!

When we were about to go home I almost forgot that I had left my things at Charlie's house, but luckily when Bethany, Charlie's mum came to pick Charlie up I saw in her hand that she had my things.

I quickly collected my things from Bethany's hand, said thank you politely and we were off.

When I got home with my dad I went straight to shower, but before I showered mum saw me! Uh Oh. She was speechless, she just didn't know what to say.

Then to my surprise she said I was absolutely gorgeous. Once she said that I said thank you, then quickly dashed to my room got my stuff and got ready to take a shower.

When I walked out of my room and into the hallway, I saw that my dad had a camera and was getting ready to take a picture of me as soon as he saw me he saw me he took the picture.

I wasn't happy about it but I just kept calm and went to shower. After my glorious shower I was very happy but tired. Then I got into my pyjama's brushed up and went to bed without hesitation!

THE END

2 comments:

  1. My mum said no because i have to say home and be at my brothers party soz talk to me soon ok See ya Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm i am not sure try to cope the text again and then put it in the box where you put it all the time. ok soz see you on the holidays

    ReplyDelete

Please Tell Me Something About Puppies!!