The Swimming Carnival
On the 4Th of May our school went to the swimming pool and had a really good time. Jack V. was the Junior Boy's Champion in all his races and the Junior Girls Champion was Freda S. who swam really well in mostof her races. The races at the carnival included freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke and girls and boys medley. All the children at Howard's Primary School got on the bus at 9:30 in the morning and got to the pool at 9:45. The first race kicked off at 9:50 and was the girls and boys medley. This was just one of the things that Jack and Freda won. Altogether the swimming carnival was the best ever one I have been to.
bus
pool
Champion
most
races
kicked
carnival
swimming
butterfly
Word Bank:
kicked, backstroke, medley, races, win, pool, Rugerranong, swim, girls, boys, won, 50 metre, Howard, time, year, group, carnival, best, champion, points.
Haiku (2x)
The carnival is fun
It's always interesting
The swimming pool is cool
Carnivals are fun
Every year the pool is cool
It's cold at the pool
We are so very thankful
12 years ago



Hi puppy,
ReplyDeleteCan we organize a play day some time this week? Call me after school at 4:00
See ya later, Butterfly
Hi Puppy,
ReplyDeleteI didn't understand what that was about. Tell me again plz.
From Butterfly
hello puppy your blog is so cool i like your blue backround!!!!!
ReplyDeletefrom CA
Puppy it isnt a plopper it is a kit silly i made it and i am not a good scrapbooker. Plz REPLY PLZ!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSee yas DRAGONFLY
Puppy do you want to arrange a play date on Sstday and sleepover. PLZ PLZ talk to me. SEE YAS Dragonfly
ReplyDelete*** Important - I am taking Alessandro to the airport before I come to school.
ReplyDeleteJane will probably bring everyone in before you go to Music.
The Year 6s can go back to the people they went to today, until I get there. I should be back when you all go to library.
Please tell them for me.
Let me know if you get this.
-----------------------------------
No - no flag.
Have you got information on tourism? Crops? Mining? Islands, rivers, lakes, mountains, rainforests?
There is a "Big" - have you got that? I think it is in Nambour.