Sport
At 6am I woke up and got ready for NSC.(National Swimming Carnival) I got my two brothers up first and then I woke up my parents.It was also for fun. Two people from each year group would come and compete from your school.
By the time we got to the giant sized pool. we waited in two straight lines one very straight line for the girls and a wonky line for the boys. The pool we were going to swim in was very icy, so we got too jump into the pool to warm up.
The Swimming Carnival would take around an hour and an enormous crowd would be on the sidelines with my faithful family watching me.
It was very nerve racking because you'll have a whole crowd sitting and staring at you with hopeful eyes that you'll win.
Then, at 10am the races started. At 10:30 I had the freestyle. And I won second place. There were only two more races.
Backstroke and Butterfly. I won first place in them both. When the Swimming Carnival was over, my parents took me home and they let me sleep after that exhausting swim.
THE END!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Tell Me Something About Puppies!!