Word Bank:
dressing, chocolate, up, answers, for, run, center, dinner, player, block, big, thrown, piece, off, cut, fingers, previous, starts, sixes, knife, fork, hat, coat, put, gets, dressed, only, many, game, the, old, quickly.
Sentences Using Words From Word Bank (3x):
1.One day, I was dressing up for a dinner party. When I was ready for the dinner party, my dad came in and I asked him how I looked. He said I looked very nice. I was wearing a very pretty coat, which was covering my cardigan. I was also wearing a hat with nice sequins on it.
2. At 7:30pm my dad came home and we had dinner. My mum had only just started to make dinner so I had to run all over the house getting things for my brothers mum and dad. When dinner was ready we used chopsticks and a fork.
3. Once upon a time, there was a little girl who always said "DINNER!!" until her parents said " Why must you keep saying dinner!?" The little girl was suddenly quiet. She was so upset that she now always runs to her room when her parents say "DINNER!!"
THE END!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Tell Me Something About Puppies!!