Please tell me the next line to the poem. It is by Lord Byron
She walks in beauty, like the night.
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
My level is a high level.
- If I have a $2 coin and spent 2 lots of 55c, how much change will I receive? 90c
- If I have a $2 coin, and spent 89c, 56c and 16c, how much will I have spent and I can expect some change? If so, how much will I receive? 39c
- If I have a $2 coin and want to spend 75% of it, how much will I be spending? 50c
- I have $87, but I have some bills to pay. My expenses are: 2 packet of chips at 88c each, a case of soft drink at $21, a pizza at $4.95c and a can of Dr Pepper at $2.20c. How much will I be spending, and will there be any change? If so, how much change? $15.10c
- What is 4 cubed? 64
This is the technology section:
1. Design and draw a duck washing machine with descriptive writing:
Here is the picture I made using th programs Paint and Adobe Photoshop.
To wash your clothes all you do is put your clothing in the ducks mouth and the duck will swallow and the clothes will be sucked into the big box which says "DUCKY WASHING MACHINE" and you clothing will start to wash. At the end of this process your clothing will be in the ducks mouth ready to take home.
THRASS
THRASS: "au" as in sauce. Think of 6 or more words with the sound "au" in it: sauce, applaud, assault, astronaut, audio, audacity, authentic, authorise, author, auto, aurora, aura, thesaurus, cautious, nautious, causing, because, audiobooks.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Tell Me Something About Puppies!!